Know All About Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss With Their Benefits, Ingredients and some Instructions. Also know How apple cider vinegar can help with weight loss.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar has been used for ages for health properties.
It is made by a mixture of apples and yeast, it later creates alcohol and is further fermented into acetic acid by adding bacteria. It also contains vitamins, water, minerals, and trace amounts of other acids.
Apple cider vinegar has become really popular after it shown powerful results for weight loss. It also helps in curing various problems like eczema, PCOS, PCOD, type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol. Anyone can prefer to have a drink of ACV at different times of the day.
In this article, we will tell you how and when is the right time to drink this healthy drink.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It aids in lowering blood sugar levels by combining a teaspoon of this vinegar in 1 glass of water.
- This prevents heart-related issues
- Helps in weight loss issues by adding a teaspoon of this vinegar to salads or juice
- Aids in hair health issues such as hair nourishment. This makes the hair glow and gives a healthy look as well as dandruff issues.
- This Vinegar makes the immune system strong with regular consumption
- Also, this helps in treating bad breath etc.
- Many suffer from digestion related problems, acts as a laxative too
But having a high carbohydrate meal is not helpful if one is looking forward to weight loss using apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar: INGREDIENTS
- 1 glass water
- 2 tsp organic apple vinegar/ 1 tbsp organic apple vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar: INSTRUCTIONS
Take a glass of water.
Add a teaspoon of this vinegar into it, stir it well.
Drink it on an empty stomach every morning just 20 minutes before breakfast followed by a healthy meal.
Also, drink it before lunch or dinner 20 minutes prior to the meals.
Avoid junk food, oily food.
Follow a healthy diet along with the drink.
Include exercising such as walking or jogging every day for 30 minutes.
How apple cider vinegar can help with weight loss?
It a popular opinion that when one is trying to lose weight, they must have the drink right before having the meal.
This keeps them satiated and stops them from overeating. It aids in breaking down the starches that you eat after drinking it.
Note: Make sure, never consume apple cider vinegar without diluting it in water. Having it alone can damage your teeth and oesophagus.
When to drink apple cider vinegar?
There is a lot of recommendation about drinking ACV in the morning empty stomach. Some even recommend consuming it after every meal. In fact, one of the popular opinions is that it should be consumed after dinner only.
But the fact is, there is no proven scientific evidence to indicate that drinking it at one particular time is better than the other.
Drinking apple cider vinegar in the morning
If you suffer from indigestion, you can try having apple cider vinegar, empty stomach during the morning.
It is said consuming it in the morning can help you tackle gas and belatedness. But the smell of this vinegar so strong that it can leave one feeling nauseous if they drink it the first thing in the morning.
Here is a tip for beginners, you can take a glass of water and add just one tablespoon of this vinegar to it. If indigestion is your issue you will see the results immediately.
It makes you feel lighter and better, you can continue having it.
Drinking apple cider vinegar after dinner
Again, there are various doubts revolving around, when it’s about drinking this vinegar before bedtime.
Some experts believe that consuming it at night can lead to lower blood sugar levels, while some claim it can improve your sleep if you consume it with hot water and honey.
Having ACV at night is aids to relieve any soreness in the throat as it is antibacterial in nature. So, if you are prone to tonsillitis, this is your best friend.
Drinking this vinegar before bed also prevents you from having bad breath.
How much apple cider vinegar should one consume daily?
A study that took place in 2016, mentioned that drinking a tablespoon of this vinegar is enough for a person to obtain its vital health benefits.
However, the exact amount depends on the condition that someone is suffering from and is trying to heal with this vinegar. A person must consult their doctor before making ACV a part of their daily diet as it might interact with some medication.
- One can even add honey to this vinegar, lemon extract or extract of any citrus fruit.
- Using honey with ACV gives additional health benefits but it’s advised to skip honey if suffering from diabetes.
- Stir the drink well and drink after adding the above ingredients.
- Lukewarm or warm water too can be used in place of regular water.
- The most popular approach is consuming ACV before meals is more beneficial than consuming it after meals.
- Avoid high carbohydrate, such as white rice, white bread etc. Instead, choose complex carbohydrates to help achieve the desired weight along with regular workouts.
- Follow ACV for at least 2 months to get good results.
- Go for fruits, veggies, oats, and chicken breast or other healthy food habits.
- Avoid drinking during pregnancies and while breastfeeding.
It is very acidic. It may irritate your throat if you drink it in large amounts or too often.
This vinegar often interacts with certain supplements or medicines, including insuline and diuretics. This may contribute to low potassium levels.
Also, Check Apple Cider Vinegar In India
This Vinegar does have many health benefits. It aids in weight loss but even if this is consumed without decreasing the calorie intake and enough physical activity it might not show satisfying results.
Don’t forget to consult your physician if you are suffering from any medical condition. It’s not recommended as a substitute for any medical treatment.