Let’s know about the Horlicks Cardia Plus Review With it’s Benefit, it’s a health and nutritional drink, also know how to use it.
All About Horlicks Cardia Plus:
In a world, with increasing workload and stress, our traditional food habits often fail to provide us with sufficient clean nutrition.
Inadequate consumption of micronutrition amongst the youth and adults is quite common these days. All the stress and load has a direct effect on our heart. THEREFORE need for a healthy drink to help our heart is necessary.
Modern-day lifestyles have led to the emergence of slow but steady disorders.
Let’s take a look at some possible risk factors….does any 3 of them apply to you? If so, your heart health may be at risk and it is time for you to take action as soon as possible.
Just 2 scoops (30g approx.) of Horlicks Cardia+ stirred into hot water or milk once a day is a simple way to receive advanced nutrition1 for heart health. It helps decrease postprandial blood sugar spikes, insulin spikes and RLP cholesterol spikes.
Some simple changes and a little care can go a long way in leading a healthy life. Do consult your health care professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes.
|Horlicks Cardia+ in Brief
Horlicks Cardia+ has Nutriose, which aids us in staying full for a longer duration, which will help us avoid unhealthy snacking in between meals. It is low in fat as it has no added sugar, contains high fiber. It is a blend of soy and milk.
Horlicks Cardia Plus (Review) is a nutrition supplement for people dealing with diabetes and heart condition. With 25% fiber, the highest fiber content if compared to other supplements, its role is to act as a meal substitute for a high carb diet.
It is a blend of soluble fibers such as Fibresol and Nutriose. They are clinically proven to maintain blood glucose and insulin.
It’s a 100 % vegetarian supplement:
- Aids Control Cholesterol levels
- Helps in reducing insulin spikes
- Helps in maintaining Blood Sugar spike
Benefits of Drinking Horlicks:
- Nutriose is a soluble fiber that is clinically proven to aid in reducing calorie intake.
- Fibersol-2TM expands and sticks to the wall of the stomach to prolong the feeling of being ‘full’ after a meal.
- Aids in reducing Insulin spikes which can cause a drop in blood sugar levels which can lead to excessive hunger, hence excessive calorie intake.
- Help in reducing blood sugar spikes and make the body feel it is ‘full’ for longer helping to control repetitive glucose spikes.
- Aids in reducing RLP Cholesterol spikes.
- It aids in keeping the bones strong as it increases calcium intake.
- It increases the regulation of Hemoglobin in the body because it provides the flow of iron which helps in making the immune system stronger.
- Horlicks nourishes with Vitamin E which is an antioxidant and it helps in defending the cells of the human body.
- Horlicks nourishes with Vitamin A hence; it strengthens the immune system of the human body and also helps in improving eyesight.
- Vitamin B1 in Horlicks helps the healthy functioning of the heart.
- Aids in reducing snacking between meals and also slows down spikes and troughs in blood sugar, which can cause hunger pangs.
- Calcium present in Horlicks helps to protect teeth.
- Iron present in Horlicks helps in the regulation of red blood cells.
- Horlicks composed of Zinc which helps in healing wounds.
Basic Ingredients of Horlicks Carda Plus (Review):
- Vitamins, Malted Barley, Wheat Flour, Milk Solids, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Minerals, Soy Protein Isolate, Emulsifier, Acidity Regulators, etc.
- It also contains permitted natural colors and added flavor.
HOW TO USE?
- Take almost 200 ml of Hot or Cold, milk or water.
- Take 3 Teaspoonfuls (27g) of Horlicks Caria+.
- Add and stir well. The extra addition of sugar is not recommended.
Also, check Junior Horlicks Review
Our heart is the most sensitive part of our body and it needs special care. Here are some frequently asked question regarding Horlicks Cardia+ and heart health to resolve your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
|1.||What is the recommended amount of Horlicks Cardia+ to use in your daily diet?
2 full tablespoons is a good quantity if consumed on daily basis.
|2.||How can Horlicks Cardia+ be consumed?
It can be consumed in water, milk, milkshakes, smoothies etc.
|3.||What flavor is Horlicks Cardia+ available in?
Horlicks Cardia is available in vanilla flavor only.
|4.||How does Horlicks Cardia+ work?
It has two types of dietary fibers and works in multiple ways like:
|5.||What is the best time to consume Horlicks Cardia+?
Horlicks Cardia+ is suitable to consume before starting a workday, or after a workout or physical activities.
|6.||Is Horlicks Cardia+ lactose- free?
It’s not lactose as it has added milk powder.
|7.||Is Horlicks Cardia+ gluten-free?
Horlicks Cardia+ is gluten free.
|8.||Is Horlicks Cardia+ vegetarian ?
Yes, Horlicks Cardia+ is a vegetarian supplement drink.
|9.||Who can add Horlicks Cardia+ to their diet?
Anyone who is 19+ age can consume Horlicks Cardia+.
|10.||Where can I buy Horlicks Cardia+?
Horlicks Cardia can be bought from any pharmacy, retail or modern retail sites like Flipkart, Amazon or Big Basket.
Bottom Line- Horlicks Cardia Plus Review
Heart disease is a very common health problem these days. There are multiple different types of heart disease arising every second day.
Some stem from genetic problems that are inevitable. In many cases, however, a person can take steps to prevent heart disease hence adding a supplement drink that provides nutrition to your heart is advisable.
There are many other steps that include following a healthful diet, consistent exercises, and seeking advice from experts when the first symptoms of heart disease are visible.