ARNOLD ALOIS SCHWARZENEGGER
Birth: Germany, July 30, 1947
The name that needs no introduction, Arnold Schwarzenegger, has inspired many with his trending and thought-provoking contemporary strategies for success. His life and career have been standing inspiration to millions.
- Former Professional Bodybuilder
- Austrian-American Actor
When He Was A Boy, Arnold played several sports, heavily influenced by his father. He lifted his first barbell in 1960 when his soccer team coach took them to a local gym. At 14, he decided to be a bodybuilder over soccer player as a career. He later said, “He actually started weight training when he was 15, but he been participating in sports, like soccer for years, so felt that although that he was slim and was well-developed, at least enough so that he could start going to the gym and start Olympic lifting. However, his official website biography claims that “at 14, he started an intensive training program with Dan Farmer, studied psychology at 15 (to learn more about the power of mind over body) and at 17, officially started his competitive career”. During a speech in 2001, he said, “My own plan formed when I was 14 years old. His father wanted him to be a police officer like he was. His mother wanted him to go to trade school.
Most people successfully pursue one or two careers throughout their lives. By the age of fifty-six, Arnold Schwarzenegger had tackled at least three—bodybuilding, acting, and politics. It is difficult to break into any one of these professions, yet Schwarzenegger managed to excel in each and every one. He earned thirteen world bodybuilding championships, is considered one of the most influential actors in Hollywood, and, in 2003, without ever running for political office before, he became the governor of California. If Schwarzenegger had listened to his many critics along the way, he never would have succeeded. However, with discipline, determination, and drive, he proved that an Austrian-born immigrant can achieve the American dream.
No other bodybuilder in the history of the sport has made the same impact. Indeed, Arnold Schwarzenegger remains the greatest, and most influential, bodybuilder of all time in the eyes of many.
ON THE OCCASION OF HIS 70TH BIRTHDAY,
LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT HIS LEGENDARY LIFE
ARNOLD’S 6 RULES TO SUCCESS !
- Trust Yourself – Know your own vision and trust it!
- Break Some Rules – Have the courage to do things that are not been done yet!
- Don’t Be Afraid To Fail – Taking risk is mandatory if you want to growth!
- Ignore The Naysayers – People told him “It’s impossible”. He didn’t listen to them. Moved to America. Became a bodybuilding champion. The rest is history.
- Work Like Hell – Not working your butt off for something? you haven’t found your goal yet!
- Give Something Back – Do something for your community, There’s nothing more than humanity in life. All foundation is with a Lot of help from lot of people.
HIS FAMOUS QUOTES !!
- For me, life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is the strength.
- The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
- Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
- The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
- The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
- Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.
HIS MEMORABLE MOVIES !!
- Terminator Series
- Predator Series
- Pumping iron
- Conan The Barbarian(1982)
BOOK’S WRITTEN BY HIM !!
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story
- The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding
- Arnold: The Education Of A bodybuilder
- Arnold’s Body Shaping For Women
- Arnold’s Body Building For Men
HIS CORE BODYBUILDING TIPS !!
- Do not Get Comfortable With a Routine
- Go Past Failure With Advance Techniques
- Guard Against Overtraining
- Learn Multiple Ways To Do The Same Movement
- Find The Target Of An Exercise
- Do Supersets To Intensify The Pump
- Prioritize Your Weakness
- Add Hamstring Exercise
- Build Strength To Build Size
- Shoot For A Rep Target
HIS CORE NUTRITION TIPS !!
- Up Your Nutrition Knowledge
- Calculate Your Protein Intake
- Don’t Trash Egg Yolks
- Don’t Fall For Fat-Free
- Supplement With Protein
- Grab A MultiVitamin
- Avoid Too Much Sugar
- Pick Your Foods Carefully
- Make Your Post-Workout Meal Count
- Eat More For Mass
- Ditch Desserts
- Eyeball Your Portions
FACT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT HIM !!
- He was so dedicated that on weekends when usually gyms were closed he would break open to train. He would not look at himself in a mirror if he missed any training.
- His parents had feared that he was turning into gay, as he had covered his wall with posters of oiled bodybuilders.
- When he noted that his upper body was developing very well but his legs and calf muscles were very thin. To motivate himself he would cut his pants up to the thigh and walk around like that. People would laugh at the man with chicken legs and eventually it worked.
- Arnold did not attend either of his father’s and brother’s funeral. In an interview with Fortune in 2004, he stated child abuse at the hands of his father as the reason for not attending the funeral.
- On becoming the governor of California he refused to take the salary of governor and traveled around in private jets at his own expense.
He believed in being a visionary for himself. He imagined a life without failure, where freedom and accomplishments complemented each other.
“You need to question yourself as to what you want to do and how you are going to do it”
What would be your plans? How are you planning to address the obstacles?
So, The Message He Conveyed Through His Life Is To Be Masculine In Whatever You Do. Never Be Afraid To Follow Your Dreams. Question Yourself, What Is The Purpose Of Your Life, Determine Your Goal And Work Your Butt Off To Achieve Your Purpose And Deliver Your Message. “Once you have set a picture for you, no matter how weird it may seem initially it sure has something for you in store, start working toward it. Take baby steps but be consistent in whatever you do.”
*Have a Question?
Comment Below And We Are Happy To Solve All!